The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (concentration – Human Resource Management – HRM) degree requires a total of minimum 121 credit hours and a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00.
- HRM Concentration Requirements (27 credit hours):
- Business Core Requirements (44 credit hours): ACT 300, ACT 310, BUS 220, BUS 230, BUS 250, BUS 300, BUS 310, ECON 251, ECON 252, FIN 300, HRM 300, MGT 320, MGT 450, MIS 300, MKT 300 and STA 200.
- Mathematics Requirement (9 credit hours): MAT 100, MAT 150, and MAT 175.
- Technology Requirement (3 credit hours): ICT 100.
- Liberal Arts Requirements (38 credit hours):
- English Language and Communication Skills (15 credit hours): ENGL 100, ENL 110, COM 114, ENGL 220 and ENL 320.
- General Education Requirement (23 credit hours): Students must satisfy the requirements of the General Education as per the following conditions:
- Courses must be drawn from the following General Education areas at AUM: Speech and Communication, English Language and Literature, History, Fine Arts, Physical Education, Self-Development and Life Style, Culinary Arts, Ethics, Social Sciences, Psychological Sciences, Natural Sciences, Child Development and Family Studies, Economics and Philosophy (please refer to Course Catalogue, General Education section).
- In order to ensure sufficient exposure to General Education topics, unless otherwise specified by the degree requirements of the academic major, the student cannot take more than 2 courses from the same area/sub-area as shown in tables below:
- Courses that are already required under categories other than General Education requirement:
- Cannot be considered as a General Education course.
- Do not count towards the 2-course limit in General Education requirement.
Area Maximum Courses to Take English Language and Literature 2 History 2 Physical Education 2 Culinary Arts 2 Ethics 2 Psychological Sciences 2 Natural Sciences 2 Child Development and Family Studies 2 Economics 2 Philosophy 2 Area Sub-Area Maximum Courses to Take Fine Arts Arts and Design 2 Theatre 2 Music 2 Fashion and Apparel Design 2 Photography and Media 2 Self-Development and Life Style Academic and Career Skills Development 2 Character and Leadership Skills Development 2 Life Management Development 2 Development of Thinking Skills 2 Technology and Innovation 2