The campus environment at AUM provides students with the opportunity to participate in Clubs. Clubs can be academic or non-academic organizations formed by students who share similar interests and hobbies.
- Engaging students in activities related to their interests, hobbies and talents.
- Developing interpersonal and organizational skills in addition to positive attitudes of the students.
- Developing the ability to Influence peers, use appropriate authority, organize and delegate tasks.
- Creating an environment where students enjoy learning.
- Bringing classroom theoretical knowledge to real life situations.
- Providing society with well-rounded and responsible citizens.
- Bringing a richer skill set to employers.