The MBA program is designed to provide a balanced interdisciplinary coverage of all management functional areas, developing managers who can recognize and solve complex business problems. The MBA program will enhance the critical thinking, practical skills, and expertise in the use of models and problem-solving tools along with professional and interpersonal skills.
Program Educational Goals
The Program Educational Goals of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) are:
- Equip students with business knowledge
- Educate students to have a global perspective
- Empower students with leadership skills
- Endow students with ethical standards
- Enrich students’ personal and professional development
Program Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) are:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of business concepts by analyzing a real life situation.
- Demonstrate understanding of the major challenges encountered by companies in the global environment.
- Demonstrate personal skills and knowledge that reveal learners’ leadership capabilities.
- Incorporate ethical considerations when making business decisions and assessing the impact on the broader community.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit critical thinking skills with ability to integrate diverse points of view in decision making.
- Liaise with team members to achieve team goals.
MBA Graduates will be able to pursue managerial positions in their chosen career path by having the competencies for strategic decision making. They are qualified to work in public, private, and non-profit organizations. In addition, MBA Graduates are qualified to pursue further graduate studies.