The College of Business Administration at AUM seeks to enable students to succeed academically and professionally by equipping them with the necessary theoretical and practical skills needed to advance their career through the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program.
Because students themselves play a critical part in their own learning experience and that of their classmates and teammates, AUM MBA admissions committee seeks to admit candidates who can contribute to the learning environment. Applicants are selected on the basis of a holistic evaluation of their potential for academic and professional accomplishments.
Admission Requirements and Documents
Applicants must meet all the requirements to be accepted, as follows:
Official Bachelor Degree Certificate and Transcripts
Applicants must hold an official bachelor’s degree and transcript recognized by Kuwait Ministry of Higher Education with a minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency through one of the following:
1. The AUM English Language Assessment Test:
- A minimum score of level 3
2. Official International TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language):
- A minimum score of 550 for paper- based test (TOEFL-IBT 79 – 80, TOEFL- CBT 213)
- Applicants must provide the original copy of the TOFEL and Scores should not be more than two years old
3. Official Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System):
- A minimum score of 6.0 in the IELTS test
- Applicants must provide the original copy of the IELTS and scores should not be more than two years old
4. A graduate from the American University of the Middle East (AUM)
Applicants should be currently employed and have completed two years of working experience.
Applicants must submit a professional resume with the relevant work experience, responsibilities, education, professional certification (if any), and extracurricular activities (if any).
Presentation & interview
Each applicant will undergo an interview and will be expected to write an essay and present it in front of the admission committee.
The admission committee will review and decide on the applications based on the quality and authenticity of the application and seat availability.
- All certificates, transcripts, and documents submitted to AUM must be in English or a certified English translated copy should be included with the original one.
- All documents need to be certified by the concerned authorities.
- Acceptances are only valid for the semester to which the student applied to and no deferment is allowed for any reason.
- AUM requires applicants to indicate any special needs and/or support required for their study. The dean’s approval will be required to confirm the university’s ability to support the student.
- AUM reserves the right to reject any applicant during the admission process in any case of misbehavior or misconduct or any violation of AUM’s rules and regulations.